a window into the Deerfield Doll house

a window into the Deerfield Doll house
they wore tatter'd silke dresses & no shoes on their feet

Friday, February 15, 2008

welcome Dear Readers



Welcome

My dear Friends,


for those of you, Dear Readers, who have just found us,

Welcome!


I have just begun my new adventure in sharing the stories of the Deerfield Doll House here on the 13th of February.

So that you will know just how our dear Mr. Jefferson came to Deerfield, please allow me to

"catch you up" with the beginning

of our Deerfield Dolls House stories with these first 2 installments of
Mr. Jefferson Comes Calling
you will need to read those 2 installments (links are below) first and then

come here for the continuation of the story with
the shoe on the tea table...or apologies graciously accepted
written February 13
&
with love, your secret admirer
written Valentine's Day, February 14

I hope that you will enjoy your visit to Deerfield Farm

and to the Dolls House.

There is always much to do and much a do

I hope you visit often.
Welcome and Enjoy,
Christine
~~~~~~
You will find them both here

beginning with


Mr. Jefferson Comes Calling


My Dear Madame....








6 comments:

Carole said...

Christe', oh, my goodness! I am your first visitor! I am completly in love with that little doll! She is perfect. Carole

Carole said...

I forgot to mention that February 15th is my son's birthday. I won't say how old he is. Good grief, he's catching up with me!
Carole

Kingfisher Farm said...

Christe', I have tagged you with the You make my day award, for your new blog with your wonderful tales! Visit my blog for the rules and visit Inge, the dutch artist that gave it it me too! Pam

Christine Crocker said...

"I love reading about the ladye's and Mr. Jefferson. I feel that there could be a "managing Mama' about in the background--not unlike Pride and Prejudice. Too bad there are not more gentlemen!!! Gayle"

by my friend, Gayle Tweed
of the Wonderful Stars & Splendid Antique malls in Portland,Oregon.
www.starsantique.com/blog.php

cathypentonatelier said...

What a talent you are my friend. I love reading everything you do, just simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I wish some of your writing skills would rub off on me (LOL!!!!)Love Cathy xxxxxxxx

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

Dear C, Sweet Emma who came to live with me several years ago is most certain that Mr. Jefferson is in fact the footman from the coach that brought her here.She tells of a kindly gentleman that attended to her and the other occupants as they traveled across the country to their final destinations.
Emma spoke of the storm that had come on quickly before they had arrived at the inn for that evening's lodgings.There had been a loud thump and upon their attempt to descend from the coach concluded that the footman had in fact fallen
from his seat unbeknownst to everyone else.
She has been telling this tale to the other ladyes who seemed quite intrigued.
I informed her I would ask you on her behalf if this Mr.Jefferson is in fact the coach footman?
Deepest regards, Susan